home                      open university

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Soul searching

I still haven't decided what to do with myself now. I'm feeling rather flat. But I think that I should take my time over this and have decided to take a 'year out' and have registered for S369, The Geological Record of Environmental Change, for next year. It's the course I would've done this year instead of S330, but it wasn't running. Although not an easy course, it is only 30 points and I intend to 'go easy' with it, as I'm going to study it purely out of interest; I just thought I should do it before I completely move on. I might not even take the exam, as there is no point.

After that .... who knows. I could do a BA - or I could do an MSc. My heart and mind yearn for the MSc, but my wallet tells me not to be so daft. I don't know ... but I have a year to figure it out.

We should hear confirmation of our degree classifications tomorrow - and we can also then make our graduation ceremony arrangements. I'm really not sure about that ...

No comments: