home                      open university

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I feel like a potato ...

... stuck in the dark, with no air.

Christmas was *OK* as Christmasses go - plenty of family and gifts and chocolates and savouries containing sausages or equally questionable fillings. The turkey was a bit overcooked and the sprouts were like bullets, but all presents were happily given and received. The hub bought me a beautiful aquamarine and diamond ring - for a Christmas and graduation present. I was quite amazed at that!



So, all was fine - but I feel flat, flat, flat. However, I forced myself to go out this afternoon - and feel a little bit brighter after a long drive and a brisk walk on the (very cold!) moors!


No, you cannot have any grub - it's illegal to feed the ponies!


I've also booked my graduation ceremony at Torquay's Riviera Centre for 14th April. Dreading it!!




Remnants of Christmas

Jack Sparrow stands atop cake, surrounded by cracker gifts.

No comments: