home                      open university

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Let loose on Mt Rainier!

I was getting worried, as I hadn't got my TMA back, so I phoned Ed yesterday. He returned my call today and we had a chat. He'd sent it off to the OU on 27th, so I should get it back soon. Anyway, the course team have said "OK" and the only real problems with my TMA were that I didn't expand on the 'effects' enough and had no contingency plan on my study plan thing. 83% - I'm happy with that!

S330 TMA01 is due on 12th, so I had better send it off tomorrow. Eek.

We bought a new car (or near new) on Sunday - another Ford. We can't pick it up until next Tuesday (due to MOT, tax and valeting!) I wanted red - but never mind. It's a Ghia with climate control, multi player CD and windscreen wipers which automatically start up if they feel a drop of rain!!


We don't have a name for it yet - but it does have a nice smiley face!

Feel so much happier now I have that first TMA score! No excuse not to get on with it now though!

No comments: