home                      open university

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Anger management

I've been trying to sort out some personal things and found that my emotions had turned to anger. Anger directed inwards and outwards. This is so unlike me and I blame A215 somewhat for this 'inner reflection' business, which I truly think could drive you totally insane! But, this afternoon, we went for a hike up a Dartmoor tor (no idea which one, they all look the same to me!) and I trampled up the hill, puffed myself out, made friends with the wildlife and nearly fell asleep on the way home. Worked a treat - all anger gone - serenity returned! How could you fail not to be happy with such wonderful countryside all around you and that fabulous blue sky!


not the one tor in the middle right, but the one right up the top - it was much further than it looked!


all that lovely granite


No comments: