home                      open university

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I am jealous of Heidi Swapp!!

Not only is she a highly successful businesswoman, who scraps all day - but she lives in Arizona and wakes to the sun glinting off the saguaro! But, despite my envy, I've bought a box of her embellishments and I won't want to open it when it arrives for fear of spoiling the wonderfully girlie pink and black stuff!

I've done about 40 pages now. And I am broke! I don't appear to have a particular style; I flit around. Let's see. I like pretty, like this daffodil page.



and I enjoy doing simple, but striking pages, like this one of my hub (when he was young!).



and I like pinks and greens.



and



and I love doing cutesy stuff, like my bunny's page! I refused to pay out 79p for one sheet of paper, so I painted the background myself and slung up real string as a washing line! Pity Bunzee is no longer as cute as his surroundings!



And I like simple, but striking (did I already say that?)



And I like strange.



So, I like strange and striking and cutesy. I like black and red and black and pink and pink and green. I love rick rack and red velvet and gold organza. I love pearly brads. I love Basic Grey and anything else by K and Co. I love Jollees and Rouge de Garance.

Nice hobby - I'd better make the most of it, before I start studying again!

No comments: