home                      open university

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

S330 mailing arrived!

Hooray! There are 3 more thick books!! Because of the delay though, I'm halfway through the biology set book, so I think I'll stick with that until the end now.

I don't know what to do. Next year, that is. I could start on an arts degree (nah!) - I could start an MSc (with what money??) - I could do physics for fun (well ...) - I could do nothing (I don't think so!) - or I could do the Astronomy with Planetary Science certificate. I'm very tempted to do that, I must say.

Our (proper) new door was actually delivered and fitted this morning - and we're very pleased with it. The lock's awfully stiff though.



And now, while I'm writing this - the UEFA Cup Final is on the telly. Middlesbrough v Sevilla! Who would've thought - 'English' teams in both the UEFA and Champions' League Finals! Last time that happened, I believe we won both.. Perhaps we can manage to lose them both, this time - just to add to the country's woes about Rooney's foot!! What's happened to Mendieta? I used to rate him so highly! And Eindhoven. Been there - bought the T-shirt and all that. What a strange place that was. Bicycles everywhere! But, anyway, Everton finished the season in 11th place, and that's about the best that could've been hoped for. Seems it's 'goodbye' to Big Dunc, finally.

21:46 - Oops. A Spanish double then? That would be a good start for July! :)

No comments: